• BA in Translation and Interpretation from the University of Vigo in 2005.
• Erasmus year at Universität Leipzig, Germany.
• Specialty in English and German translation.
• Dissertation about the translation of a text from Austrian German into Spanish and the importance of female writers in literature in German language.
• Official translator from and into English appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
• Experience as both in-house and freelance translator, in Spain and in the UK, as proofreader and congress interpreter.
• Legal translation, translation of marketing texts, audiovisual and general translation.
• Volunteer linguist in the creation of a Galician language glossary and volunteer translator of several independent short films.
Policies and Procedures